- Provide educational assistance to poor but deserving dependents of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs), cooperatives, and Local Government Units (LGUs) where LANDBANK operates, particularly in the field of agriculture;
- Provide responsive and flexible scholarship program from education to employment (e2e);
- Increase awareness of and interest in agriculture among the youth;
- Provide a solid base of formal education for the next generation of rice scientists and farmers; and
- Reinvigorate the agricultural and cooperative sector with much-needed professionals who shall pursue agricultural growth and development for the country.